Come early for pizza at 5:45!
The science of Data Analytics is used in many industries to allow companies and organizations to make better business decisions! Come hear from alumni professionals in the field discussing how they use raw data in daily business transactions.
- Special Guest Moderator: Professor David Letcher, Faculty Emeritus
- Alex Cunningham ‘13 – Financial Analyst, Specialty Products Division at Church & Dwight, Co., Inc.
- Devin Lesnever – Data Architect at NJM Insurance Group
- Sheil Naik ’09 – Technical Data Analyst at Bloomberg LP
- Joy Wendelken ‘02 – Digital Analytics Manager at Johnson & Johnson
Sponsored by the Dean’s Advisory Council; co-sponsored by Delta Sigma Pi. Open to all TCNJ students; pizza and soda provided.