New for the Fall 2017 semester, adjunct professor of management, Martine Bertin-Peterson, is offering resume review workshops in Business Building 126. Students must sign up in advance in the Dean’s office, Business Building 114, for 50-minute timeslots. There will be no more than four students during each session.
There are three prerequisites for attending a resume workshop:
- Bring a draft hard copy of your resume with you.
- Bring a link or hard copy to a job or internship posting for which you believe you are qualified and to which you would like to apply.
- Watch the following videos and be prepared to discuss the tips and techniques covered:
- What your resume should look like in 2017
- Tips on resumes, interviews from recruiters
- Resume writing for Application Tracking Systems
- Entry- level job resume tips
Below are the dates and times currently scheduled.
Friday, October 20, 1:00 p.m.-1:50 p.m.
Tuesday, October 24, 1:00 p.m.-1:50 p.m. or 2:00 p.m.-2:50 p.m.
Friday, October 27, 1:00 p.m.-1:50 p.m.
Tuesday, October 31, 1:00 p.m.-1:50 p.m. or 2:00 p.m.-2:50 p.m.
Friday, November 1, 1:00-1:50, p.m.
Tuesday, November, 7, 1:00-1:50, p.m. or 2:00-2:50 p.m.
Friday, November 10, 1:00-1:50 p.m.
Tuesday, November 14, 1:00-1:50 p.m. Second draft review session only at 2:00-2:50 p.m.
Friday, November 17, 1:00-1:50 p.m.
Tuesday, November 21, 1:00-1:50, p.m. or 2:00-2:50 p.m.
Tuesday, November 28, 1:00-1:50, p.m. or 2:00-2:50 p.m.
Friday, December 1, 1:00-1:50, p.m.
Tuesday, December 5, 1:00-1:50, p.m.
Friday, December 8, 1:00-1:50 p.m. Second draft review session only!