For the safety of students, faculty, and staff please review the below office procedures for the Fall 2020 semester. Please email email@example.com with questions or concerns. Visit Fall 2020: Lion Strong — the official source for information on the college’s plans for the fall semester.
- All advising appointments will be held virtually. Advising resources are available here.
- The School of Business change of major process will be completed online. The guidelines are available here.
- All faculty office hours will be held virtually.
- The updated student travel procedures are available here.
- Students still have remote access to the Bloomberg Financial Lab (BB 231). Please follow these instructions to reserve your time slot.
- Resume review sessions with Professor Martine Bertin-Peterson will be held virtually. Instructions on sign-ups and resources are available here.
- Excel Certification Exams will be offered remotely for Fall 2020. For instructions and registration click here.
This page was last updated on August 31, 2020.