For the safety of students, faculty, and staff please review the below office procedures for the Fall 2021 semester. Please email email@example.com with questions or concerns. Visit the Fall 2021 Return to Campus page — the official source for information on the college’s plans for the fall semester.
- Advising appointments will be held in person and virtually. Advising resources are available here.
- The School of Business change of major process will be completed online. The guidelines are available here.
- All faculty office hours will be held in person and virtually. The list of office hours is available here.
- The updated student travel procedures are available here.
- Students still have in person and remote access to the Bloomberg Financial Lab (BB 231). Please follow these instructions to reserve your time slot.
- Resume review sessions with Professor Martine Bertin-Peterson will be held in person. Instructions on sign-ups and resources are available here.
- Excel Certification Exams will be offered online and in person for fall 2021. For instructions and registration click here.
- Student Travel: The School of Business provides partial funding for it’s students/student organizations to attend conferences, competitions, etc. Students are required to abide by the TCNJ Student Travel policy.
Guidelines for requesting funding for travel and procedures for students to travel can be found here. The deadline for submitting funding requests for spring/early summer is January 15, 2022.
This page was last updated on October 22, 2021.