For the safety of students, faculty, and staff please review the below office procedures for the Fall 2021 semester. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns. Visit the Fall 2021 Return to Campus page — the official source for information on the college’s plans for the fall semester.
- Advising appointments will be held in person and virtually. Advising resources are available here.
- The School of Business change of major process will be completed online. The guidelines are available here.
- All faculty office hours will be held in person and virtually. The list of office hours is available here.
- The updated student travel procedures are available here.
- Students still have in person and remote access to the Bloomberg Financial Lab (BB 231). Please follow these instructions to reserve your time slot.
- Resume review sessions with Professor Martine Bertin-Peterson will be held in person. Instructions on sign-ups and resources are available here.
- Excel Certification Exams will be offered online and in person for fall 2021. For instructions and registration click here.
This page was last updated on August 22, 2021.