As per the School of Business’s strategic plan, we value high-quality teaching and research in a community that promotes lifelong learning and strives to make a positive societal impact.
In the News
- Dr. O’Grady Presents Research on Environmental Economics
- Business Faculty Presents NJM Insurance Group Urban Innovation Fund Lecture
- TCNJ is recognized as one of the best colleges for student voting. Here’s why.If the future is female, the future is now at TCNJ
- Dr. Naples publishes on the economic impact of drug decriminalization in NJ
- TCNJ Business to Host International Multi-Level Marketing and Consumer Harm Conference
- 2022 Student Investment Fund
- Jacob Boyle and Ryan Chiu’s pint-sized prototype aims to improve mental health care on a personal level
The School of Business is proud to be accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). Earning AACSB accreditation signifies a business school’s commitment to strategic management, learner success, thought leadership, and societal impact. The below table demonstrates the School’s impact on society through community engagement, curriculum, research, and strategy.