Assistant Professor of Management
Phone: (609) 771-3136
Office: Business Building 117
Office Hours: Tuesday & Friday 12:30-2:00pm
BA Cedarville University; MBA ESSEC Business School; MA Seoul National University; PhD University of Texas at Dallas
Strategic management, International business, Corporate political strategy, Foreign market entry, Joint ventures, Strategic alliances, Mergers and acquisitions
Strategic management, Global strategy, International business
- Lee, S.-H., Gokalp, O., & Kim, J. 2019. Corporate Tax Compliance: a Social Exchange Perspective. Global Strategy Journal, Forthcoming.
- Kim, J., Weng, D.H., & Lee, S.-H. 2018. Home Country Bribery and Interest in Foreign Markets: A Study Based in Firms in Transition Economies. Multinational Business Review, Forthcoming.
- Kim, J, & Kim, K. 2018. How does local partners network embeddedness affect international joint venture survival in different subnational contexts? Asia Pacific Journal of Management, 35(4), 1055-1080.
- Kim, J., Astvansh, V., & Eleazar, M. W. 2020. Product Recalls and Lobbying: Managing Multi-Stakeholder Impressions and Perceived Hypocrisy. Academy of Management Journal, Revise and Resubmit.
- Shin, H., & Kim, J. 2020. Asymmetry in Asset Specificity, Opportunism, and Safeguard in Bribery Transactions. Journal of International Management, Under Review.
- Kim, J., & Lee, S.-H. 2020. Foreign Firms’ Political Market Performance in Transition Economies: The Role of Reference Groups in Bribery. Global Strategy Journal, Under Review.
- Lee, S.-H., Yu, J., & Kim, J. 2020. Spillover Effects of Market Penalties for Foreign Corrupt Practices: Understanding Different Regulatory Events as Intermediary Signals. Working Paper.
- Kim, J., Xia, J., & Lee, S.-H. 2020. Divergent Alliance Learning and Cross-Border M&A Entries. Working Paper.