Adjunct professor of management, Martine Bertin-Peterson, offers resume review workshops for all School of Business Students. Now, on the last Tuesday of the month, cover letter review sessions will be offered. In order to participate in the cover letter workshop:
- Students must have participated in a resume review workshop
- Students must bring an actual job posting or internship opportunity to which they wish to apply and for which they believe they are qualified.
- Students must bring a hard-copy of their revised resume
For the resume review sessions:
Students must sign up in advance in the Dean’s office, Business Building 114, for 50-minute timeslots. There will be no more than three students during each session. Students must cancel with at least 24-hours’ notice.
There are three prerequisites for attending a resume workshop:
- Bring a draft hard copy of your resume with you.
- Bring a link or hard copy to a job or internship posting for which you believe you are qualified and to which you would like to apply.
- Watch the following videos and be prepared to discuss the tips and techniques covered:
NOTE: Students who are “no shows” or do not cancel with 24-hours’ notice will not be allowed to sign up for another date for 30 days.