Associate Professor of Finance
Phone: (609) 771-2828
Office: Business Building 218
Office Hours: Tuesday & Friday 2:00-3:30pm
- Email for appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meeting ID: 921 7972 6551
- Password: %dsf#*a8A
PhD Rutgers University
Research: Empirical Corporate Finance (Capital Structure, M&A, Corporate Governance) and Banking
Teaching: Corporate Finance, Investments, Financial Markets and Institutions, Fixed Income Securities, Financial Policy, and Statistics/Econometrics
- Does AP Experience Affect Student Performance in Undergraduate Finance Courses? with Seung Hee Choi and Jacob Camins-Esakov, Journal of Financial Education 44 (Spring 2018), 34-59.
- External Cost of Leverage Adjustment: Evidence from Defined Benefit Pension Plans, with Kihun Kim, Journal of Economics and Business 96 (March/April 2018), 1–14.
- Determinants of Acquirer-Target Distance in M&A, with Bumseok Chun, Managerial Finance 42 (February 2016), 95–117.
- The Relation between Information Asymmetry and Earnings Management: A Revisit Using Adjusted Trading Volume and Unexpected Core Earnings, with Pyung Kyung Kang, Korea International Accounting Review 61 (June 2015), 171–190.
- The Impact of Firm’s Excess Cash Holdings on the Relation between Information Asymmetry and Earnings Management, with Pyung Kyung Kang, Korean Journal of Accounting Research 20 (April 2015), 203–227.
- The Impact of Cash Holdings and External Financing on Investment-Cash Flow Sensitivity, Review of Accounting and Finance 13 (July 2014), 251–273.
- Private Equity Alliances in Mergers, with Darius Palia, Journal of Empirical Finance 27 (June 2014), 10–20.