On Thursday, September 27, 6:00-8:00 P.M. in the Business Building Lounge, students will be able to meet the new TCNJ Entrepreneurs in Residence! The TCNJ School of Business Center for Innovation and Ethics has announced Bradlee Downs ‘05 and Sean Devlin as Entrepreneurs in Residence for the 2018-19 academic year. The event will also serve as the 2018-2019 Mayo Business Plan Competition kickoff. During the event, attendees can ask questions about both programs, as well as network with other TCNJ entrepreneurial experts. Participants include:
- Lorraine Allen, Regional Director of America’s Small Business Development Center at TCNJ
- Sean Devlin, Entrepreneur in Residence
- Brad Downs, Entrepreneur in Residence
- Dr. Monisha Pulimood, Professor & Chair, Computer Science
- TCNJ’s Entrepreneurship Club
This event is open to all TCNJ students. Refreshments will be provided. Email email@example.com with questions!