All School of Business students are invited to earn a Microsoft Excel certification. Prior registration is required here.
These exams are limited to School of Business students only. Space for each exam date is limited to 10 students, therefore registration is on a first-come first-serve basis. Registration for a particular date will be cut off 2 days prior to the exam date.
For spring 2021, exams will be offered remote only.
The excel certification is being offered at two levels: Associate and Expert. The topical coverage of the Associate and Expert levels is described here.
All students will be required to show ID prior to taking the exam. Students registered for online testing will receive a Google calendar invite for an ID verification meeting the day prior to their exam date. All students will receive an email with instructions including log on information. Testers may set up their Certiport account prior to the exam here. If you already have a Certiport account, please be sure to check your account and ensure you remember your password prior to the exam.
The exam is a 50-minute, timed exam. Students are limited to 2 attempts for the Associate level exam and 1 attempt on the Expert exam. Registering for an exam date and failing to cancel this registration 48 hours prior to the exam or “no show” will count as an attempt.
On the exam day:
- Y ou will need to have a video camera for a Zoom meeting prior to the exam for ID verification.
- Show your TCNJ ID for identity verification.
- No mobile device, calculators, recording devices, cameras, paper, pens, pencils, etc. are allowed with you in the testing environment.
- All open browsers must be closed.
- Accessing anything other than the exam or violating any of the rules contained herein will invalidate your exam.
If you require testing accommodations, you must apply though Certiport. This must be completed prior to your testing date.
NOTE: Additional exam dates for spring 2021 will be continuously added. Please check back frequently for additional exam dates.
Any questions can be directed to email@example.com.