The School of Business is now offering students the opportunity to complete the Microsoft Excel Certification testing for both Associate and Expert levels. For Fall 2020 this will be done online.
Students may register for an available exam date here: Excel Certification Exams Fall 2020. These exams are limited to School of Business students, those taking IST201 or MBA students only. Space for each exam date is limited to 10 students, therefore registration is on a first-come first-serve basis. Registration for a particular date will be cut off 1 week prior to the exam date.
Registered students will receive a Google calendar invite and an email the day prior to their exam date with instructions including log on information. Testers may set up their Certiport account prior to the exam here. If you already have a Certiport account, please be sure to check your account and ensure you remember you password prior to the exam.
The exam is a 50-minute, timed exam. Students are limited to 2 attempts for the Associate level exam and 1 attempt on the Expert exam. Registering for an exam date and failing to cancel this registration 48 hours prior to the exam or “no show” will count as an attempt.
On the exam day:
- You will need to have your video camera for a Zoom meeting prior to the exam for ID verification.
- Show your TCNJ ID for identity verification.
- No mobile device, calculators, recording devices, cameras, paper, pens, pencils, etc. are allowed with you in the testing environment.
- All open browsers must be closed.
- Accessing anything other than the exam or violating any of the rules contained herein will invalidate your exam.
If you require testing accommodations, you must apply though Certiport.
Any questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.