The School of Business Guide to Writing is an introduction to the writing style, format, and protocol required by the School of Business. The following Table of Contents identifies the areas that are covered in the Guide to Writing.
Table of Contents
- Letter from the Dean
- Introduction: Is Great Writing Magic?
- How to Use this Guide
- Forms of Business Writing
- Writing Academic Research Papers in Your Business Classes
- Example Outline of a Research Paper
- Group Project Writing
- What the TCNJ Library Can Do for You
- The Writer’s Place in the Tutoring Center
- Academic Integrity and Avoiding Plagiarism
- Citations and Bibliography
- Writing Rubric for Assessment