Senior Completes Internship with Madison Square Garden

Senior interdisciplinary student Cameron Kamer recently completed a summer internship with Madison Square Garden in New York City. He was part of the Marketing Partnerships Student Associate Program. Read more on Cameron’s experience below.

During my time at Madison Square Garden, I worked in the Marketing Partnerships department, where my primary task was working without partners, such as Delta Airlines and Chase, and figuring out ways to activate their brand through our properties. Some of the properties include, The New York Rangers, The New York Knicks, Tao Hospitality group, The Beacon, Hulu Theater, and of course, Madison Square Garden itself. I was able to develop relationships with MSG as well as some of our biggest partners, and got to see both sides of sports; The team side and the agency side. In addition to managing some of the largest accounts in the industry, I was able to learn how such a big, well-established media/entertainment company operated in such a competitive New York market.Senior Completes Internship

Contact

School of Business

Business Building, Room 114
The College of New Jersey
P.O. Box 7718
2000 Pennington Rd.
Ewing, NJ 08628

609.771.3064
business@tcnj.edu