The School of Business supports a safe environment where all are heard and respected. We aspire to determine opportunities for growth with respect to diversity and inclusion in the School of Business
Division of Inclusive Excellence events are updated here.
Holistic Authenticity as a Means to Equity and Inclusion
We spend so much of our lives in professional spaces. To be seen as an asset to an organization, we are told to sanitize our identities, and align ourselves with the requirements of our jobs and workplaces. However, this is often at odds with organizational goals of diversity, equity and inclusion. In this talk, Dr. Waheeda Lillevik discusses changing our perspectives toward holistic authenticity, and refocusing responsibility on how we perceive individuals in our professional, as well as personal, lives.
- Libguide: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: Resources for Business: Videos and Tutorials
- TCNJ’s Division of Inclusive Excellence
- Inclusive Student Organizations
- Academic Resources and Policies for Students
- Academic Resources and Policies for Faculty
- School of Business Mission and Vision
- School of Business Strategic Plan
Action Planning Committee
The action planning committee for inclusion develops and plans inclusion activities for the School of Business constituents, including faculty, staff, and students. The purpose is to express our commitment to maintain a safe environment where all are heard and respected.
Stephanie Horner, Assistant to the Dean
As someone from an inter-racial family, who has children the are part of the LGBTQ+ community, and as a mother of a child with mental disabilities, it is extremely important to me to educate people about these underrepresented populations as well as to do my best to ensure every student, faculty member and staff member within the School of Business feels heard, welcome and that they belong.
Dr. Michele Naples, Professor, Economics
- Nicole Beagin, Communications Specialist
- Eddie Inyang, Assistant Professor, Marketing & Interdisciplinary Business
- Nancy Lasher, Professor, Marketing & Interdisciplinary Business
- Waheeda Lillevik, Associate Professor, Management
- Tom Patrick, Professor, Finance
- Abdus Shahid, Professor, Accounting & Information Systems
- Tricia Wallace, Professor, Accounting & Information Systems
- Claire Dodge, Sophomore, Marketing/Interdisciplinary Business
- S’Mannthuh Smallwood, Freshman, Finance
- Amanda Zelevansky, Senior, Management