The Department of Economics offers the following degree programs:
B.S. in Economics
B.A. in Economics
Economics Department contact info:
Department Secretary – 609-771-2566
Economics is the study of the ways society chooses to use its scarce resources to attain alternative and often conflicting goals. Economics students learn about these and many other issues central to the well-being of societies. There are two undergraduate programs in economics: a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Science. The programs prepare students for careers in business and government, and for graduate study in economics, law, business, and public policy or administration.
Economics Program Information for 2014-2015
- Degree Program: Economics
- Checksheets: Economics BS; Economics BA; Economics BA/7 Year Medical; Economics BA/Teaching
- Four-Year Sequence of Study: Economics BS; Economics BA; Economics BA/Teaching. For Economics BA/7 Year Medical, see advisor.
- Economics Minor
- International Business Minor
- Economics Course Descriptions
- Economics Education Courses
- PAWS – Primary Academic Web Services
- The Economics Major and Graduate School